What Are Computer Diagnostics?
Dashboard lights give you a vague indication that there is an issue with your car, but it takes a specialized computer to read the error codes to determine the problem.
Why Is My Check Engine Light On?
- There are many different issues that could trigger your vehicle’s check engine light. Only complete computer diagnostics can find the actual cause, but here are some of the more common possibilities:
- – Loose fuel cap
- – Oxygen sensor failure
- – Ignition coil or spark plug problems
- – Catalytic converter failure
- – Mass airflow sensor failure
- – Vacuum leak
- – Dead battery
- – Exhaust gas recirculation valve failure
What Happens After Complete Computer Diagnostics?
- Once the experts at Same Day Auto have discovered why your check engine light came on, they can recommend solutions to the problem. A loose fuel cap could be a quick, cheap, and easy fix, while something like a catalytic converter failure may be more expensive and time-consuming.
- Our professional technicians want to get you back on the road quickly and safely, so they’ll only recommend services your vehicle needs to keep running at its peak performance.