Brake Repair Specialists
The brakes are one of the most important parts of your vehicle when it comes to keeping yourself and your family safe. The brake system involves many different parts, and a problem with any of them could impact your vehicle’s braking performance.
Why You Should Get Your Brakes Checked Immediately
Braking problems should be taken care of as soon as possible, even if the brake light comes on but you aren’t experiencing other problems. A problem as seemingly small as low brake fluid could cause catastrophic consequences. Other common brake issues include a faulty speed sensor or worn brake pads.
Mechanics on Angie’s List say that a car’s brakes are the most important safety feature. The ASE Certified Brake Repair Specialists at Same Day Auto want to help get you safely back on the road as soon as we can.
Brake Repair Services
A brake repair service may include refilling brake fluid or fixing or replacing one or more parts. Some parts of your brake system that may need help include:
- Hydraulic brake lines
- Brake pads or shoes
- Brake fluid
Signs Your Vehicle Needs Brake Repairs
Here are some of the most common signs that your vehicle needs a brake inspection or repairs:
- Pulsing, shaking, or vibrating in the steering wheel or brake pedal when you stop
- Squealing, screeching, rubbing, grinding, or other high-pitched noises
- Brake pedal feels spongy or goes farther to the floor than usual when you press it
- Vehicle pulls to one side when you brake
- Your vehicle pulsates or wobbles at highway speeds
- Slow response from the brake pedal
- Brake warning light comes on
- It’s been more than 12,000 miles or a year since your last brake inspection
- Vehicle take longer to stop
Why Choose Same Day Auto?
At Same Day Auto in Tulsa, OK, we value your time. We want to get you in and out as quickly as possible, so you can get back to your life. The quality of our repairs isn’t impacted by our speed, however – your safety is our priority.
Our Hassle-Free Pledge makes our repair services straightforward, simple, and hassle-free. We even have the Tire Pros Preferred Customer Credit Card for those unexpected expensive repairs.
Same Day is an AAA-approved auto repair facility. Same Day is the number 1 AAA-approved auto repair service center in Oklahoma and has been for years. AAA members get a 10 percent discount on labor.