Take Care of Your Tires | Bixby Tires
When it’s time to see a Bixby tire care, repair and replacement specialist, it’s time to see the Bixby tire guys at Same Day.
When you were driving home from work in the rain yesterday, you noticed that your car seemed to be slipping on the wet pavement. When you got home, you took a look at your tires and, while they did have some places that looked more worn than others, they basically seemed okay.
But now you’re wondering if you need to have a Bixby tire technician take a look at them.
The answer is an unqualified “YES!”
Uneven wear is one early indication that your tires are going to fail. Others, according to Consumer Reports:
- Cracking or cuts in the sidewalls.
- Excessively worn tread. Most modern tires have tread-wear indicator bars running across the tread, which signal the minimum allowable tread depth of 1/16-inch. When the tread wears down to these bars, it’s time for new tires. Inexpensive tread-wear gauges are available at auto-parts and tire stores.
- Alternatively, you can use a Lincoln-head penny as a tread-wear indicator. Insert the penny into a tire groove with Lincoln’s head toward the tire. If you can see the top of Abe’s head, the tread is too worn.
- Bulges or blisters. If you see a bulge or blister on the sidewall, replace the tire at once. These signal potential weak spots that could lead to tire failure.
- Excessive vibration. Tire vibration may be a sign a wheel is misaligned, unbalanced, or bent. It could also signify internal tire damage. Don’t ignore vibration: Have the vehicle serviced at once.
If you have any of these problems, it’s definitely time to see the Bixby tire experts at Same Day Auto Repair. Same Day’s experts in Bixby tires can help you whether you need tire care, tire repair, or new tires.
Same Day is an AAA-approved auto repair facility. Same Day is the No. 1 AAA-approved auto repair service center in Oklahoma and has been for years. AAA members get a 10 percent discount on labor.
Same Day is the trusted locally owned service center for Tulsa auto care and auto repairs. Same Day has six conveniently located Tulsa auto care and auto repair centers to help you – Berryhill, Sheridan, Bixby, Sand Springs, Claremore. and Southern Hills. For the best local Tulsa auto care and auto repair, call Same Day. Call today.
Don’t worry about affordability. Ask about Same Day’s preferred customer payment options.
That’s right, Same Day is now offering payment options – with credit or no credit – with payments starting as low as $40. The program is available for both car repairs and tires.
It’s easy. Just talk with your Car Guy at the location you prefer and have them walk you through the three-minute process to get you set up or click JOIN HERE next to your preferred location. They can explain the program in detail and show what options are available. They can also help you find the best program to fit your circumstances.
SAND SPRINGS TIRES | CLAREMORE TIRES | BERRYHILL TIRES | BIXBY TIRES | TULSA TIRES | SAME DAY AUTO REPAIR
#SandSpringsTires #ClaremoreTires #BerryhillTires #BixbyTires #TulsaTires #SameDayAutoRepair