Sweltering | Berryhill Auto Air
When your Berryhill auto air conditioning needs servicing or repair, it’s time to call the Berryhill auto air specialists at Same Day.
You know the drill. You come out of work at the end of a long, frustrating day and you get into – a hot car. We mean really hot. So you turn on your auto air conditioner and it’s still hot. Your Berryhill auto air conditioner just doesn’t seem to cool things off. Now imagine how hot it will be when Tulsa temperatures climb to the three digits next week.
That’s a pretty miserable thought, right? Well, if your auto air conditioning isn’t working, it’s definitely time to get it serviced. As Rich White, executive director of the nonprofit Car Care Council, says, “Making sure your A/C system is working properly will keep you and your passengers cool and safe, making it a very enjoyable summer on the road.”
The council explains that typical auto A/C service by a professional service technician consists of the following steps:
- Service technician visually inspects hoses, lines, seals and other components for leaks as well as inspects the drive belt for cracks or damage.
- Technician checks pressure to test operation, refrigerant charge and outlet temperatures.
- If the system is found to be low on refrigerant, a leak test is performed to find the source of the leak. Leaking refrigerant heats up a vehicle and damages the ozone layer.
- Refrigerant may be added, if necessary, to “top off” the system, although some states do not allow “topping off.”
- A technician may also check for evidence of refrigerant cross-contamination.
- A/C service should also include a check of the compressor’s drive belt and tension.
The Car Care Council also recommends that when having a vehicle’s HVAC system inspected, the cabin air filter be checked to make sure air is flowing properly into the car.
But you won’t have to worry that your Berryhill auto air conditioner is serviced correctly if you take your car to the certified Berryhill auto air technicians at Same Day Auto Repair.
Same Day is an AAA-approved auto repair facility. Same Day is the No. 1 AAA-approved auto repair service center in Oklahoma and has been for years. AAA members get a 10 percent discount on labor.
Same Day is the trusted locally owned service center for Berryhill auto air repair. Same Day has five conveniently located Tulsa auto air repair centers to help you – Berryhill, Sheridan, Bixby, Sand Springs, and Southern Hills. For the best local Tulsa auto care and auto repair, call Same Day. Call today.
BIXBY AUTO AIR | TULSA AUTO AIR | SAND SPRINGS AUTO AIR | BERRYHILL AUTO AIR | SAME DAY AUTO REPAIR
#BixbyAutoAir #TulsaAutoAir #SandSpringsAutoAir #BerryhillAutoAir #SameDayAutoRepair