Spring Is Almost Here | Bixby Auto Care
Whether it’s regular maintenance or auto repair, when you need Bixby auto care, you need the certified Bixby auto care pros at Same Day.
The days are getting warmer and the tulips and hyacinths are poking their leaves above ground at the Tulsa Botanic Garden. Those are only a couple of signs that spring is about to, well, spring. In fact, spring officially begins next week.
The National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence points out that “spring is one of the prime times for auto maintenance.” It’s a great time to start washing winter’s grit off the car and to clean it out to remove the remainder of winter’s mud and dirt. It’s also a good time for routine maintenance. As ASE says, “Some preparation now will help ensure that your summer driving plans go as smoothly as you envision then now.”
ASE offers these tips on getting your vehicle ready for summer:
- Read the owner’s manual and follow the recommended service schedules.
- Have hard starts, rough idling, stalling, etc. corrected before hot weather sets in.
- Flush and refill the cooling system (radiator) according to the service manual’s recommendations. The level, condition, and concentration of the coolant should be checked periodically.
- The tightness and condition of belts, clamps, and hoses should be checked by a qualified auto technician.
- Have a marginally operating air conditioner system serviced by a qualified technician to reduce the likelihood of more costly repairs.
- Change the oil and oil filter as specified in owner’s manual.
- Replace other filters (air, fuel, PCV, etc.) as recommended.
- Check the condition of tires, including the spare. Always check tire pressure when the tires are cold.
- Inspect all lights and bulbs; replace burned out bulbs.
- Replace worn wiper blades and keep plenty of washer solvent on hand to combat summer’s dust and insects.
When you’re looking for that qualified Bixby auto care technician, look no further than Same Day Auto Repair.
Same Day is an AAA-approved auto repair facility. Same Day is the No. 1 AAA-approved auto repair service center in Oklahoma and has been for years. AAA members get a 10 percent discount on labor.
Same Day is the trusted locally owned service center for Tulsa auto care and auto repair. Same Day has five conveniently located Tulsa auto care and auto repair centers to help you – Berryhill, Sheridan, Bixby, Sand Springs, and Southern Hills. For the best local Tulsa auto care and auto repair, call Same Day. Call today.
BIXBY AUTO CARE | BERRYHILL AUTO CARE | SAND SPRINGS AUTO CARE | TULSA AUTO CARE | SAME DAY AUTO REPAIR
#SandSpringsAutoCare #BerryhillAutoCare #BixbyAutoCare #TulsaAutoCare #SameDayAutoRepair