Hot Summer Weather | Bixby Auto Air
When your Bixby auto air needs repair, you need to consult the Bixby auto air pros at Same Day.
Weather forecasters are predicting a break in the sweltering heat that’s been consuming Tulsa this summer. Of course, that’s only because of cloud cover and expected rain. After that, the temperatures are expected to soar again.
With the temporary break from the heat, it’s a good time for drivers to make sure their Bixby auto air is working. As the nonprofit Car Care Council says, “Imagine being stuck in traffic on a 90-degree day when your vehicle’s air conditioning system malfunctions. With summer heating up, the non-profit Car Care Council recommends that motorists be car care aware and have their A/C system checked to make sure it is working properly.”
Typical A/C service by a professional service technician should consist of these steps, the council says:
- Service technician visually inspects hoses, lines, seals and other components for leaks as well as inspects the drive belt for cracks or damage.
- Technician checks pressure to test operation, refrigerant charge and outlet temperatures.
- If the system is found to be low on refrigerant, a leak test is performed to find the source of the leak. Leaking refrigerant heats up a vehicle and damages the ozone layer.
- Refrigerant may be added, if necessary, to “top off” the system, although some states do not allow “topping off.”
- A technician may also check for evidence of refrigerant cross-contamination.
- A/C service should also include a check of the compressor’s drive belt and tension.
But you don’t have to worry about thoroughness if you take your Bixby auto air conditioner to the Bixby auto air professionals at Same Day Auto Repair.
Same Day is an AAA-approved auto repair facility. Same Day is the No. 1 AAA-approved auto repair service center in Oklahoma and has been for years. AAA members get a 10 percent discount on labor.
Same Day is the trusted locally owned service center for Bixby auto air repair. Same Day has five conveniently located Tulsa auto air repair centers to help you – Berryhill, Sheridan, Bixby, Sand Springs, and Southern Hills. For the best local Tulsa auto care and auto repair, call Same Day. Call today.
BIXBY AUTO AIR | TULSA AUTO AIR | SAND SPRINGS AUTO AIR | BERRYHILL AUTO AIR | SAME DAY AUTO REPAIR
#BixbyAutoAir #TulsaAutoAir #SandSpringsAutoAir #BerryhillAutoAir #SameDayAutoRepair