When your Tulsa tires need repair or replacing, you need the certified auto care experts at Same Day Auto.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration launched a "tirewise" safety campaign last May. The timing of the event was calculated for the beginning of summer travel season. Well, summer travel season has come and gone, and now we're here at the beginning of another major travel season - the holidays. Travel spikes during the Thanksgiving, Christmas and winter holidays. And the NHTSA's advice is as good now as it was then.
"According to NHTSA's research, drivers in the U.S. put more than 2.969 trillion miles on their tires each year. Nearly 11,000 tire-related crashes happen each year, with almost 200 people dying in those crashes," cars.com points out.
"Many of these crashes and deaths can be prevented through proper tire maintenance — including tire inflation and rotation — and understanding tire labels, tire aging, and recalls."
The NHTSA recommends five tire care tips. As cars.com says, they'll save you money as well as help keep you safe on the road:
- "Check the pressure of all tires, including your spare, at least once a month when the tires are 'cold,' meaning that the car hasn't been driven for at least three hours.
- "Check your tire tread at least once a month when you're checking their pressure.
- "Having your tires balanced and a wheel alignment performed by a qualified technician is important for the safety of your vehicle as well as to maximize the life of your tires.
- "Rotating your tires can help reduce irregular wear, which will help your tires last longer and maintain better fuel efficiency.
- "Purchase new tires that are the same size as the vehicle's original tires or another size recommended by the vehicle manufacturer. "
The easy way to do this is to have the experts in Tulsa tires at Same Day Auto Repair check your tires. And, if you need new Tulsa tires, the pros at Same Day will help. Same Day carries all makes, models, size and style of tire to fit any driving need, driving style or vehicle.
Same Day is the trusted locally owned service center for Tulsa tires and auto repairs. Same Day has five conveniently located Tulsa tire and auto care centers to help you - Berryhill, Sheridan, Bixby, Sand Springs, and Southern Hills. For the best local Tulsa tires and auto care, call Same Day. Call today.
TULSA Tires | BERRYHILL Tires | SHERIDAN Tires | BIXBY Tires | SAND SPRINGS Tires | SOUTHERN HILLS Tires | SAME DAY AUTO REPAIR
#TulsaTires #BerryhillTires #SheridanTires #BixbyTires #SandSpringsTires #SouthernHillsTires #SameDayAutoRepair