When you’re looking for a Tulsa auto care expert to make sure your car stays in tiptop shape, see the Tulsa auto care technicians at Same Day.
Now that spring has truly arrived and temperatures are on their way up, it’s time to take care of those chores you were putting off because of the cold weather. Chores like Tulsa auto care.
“Many people don’t realize the consequences of putting off needed vehicle maintenance. Not only can neglecting vehicle service cause safety issues if ignored, but it can lead to costly repairs down the road,” said Rich White, executive director, Car Care Council. “With nearly 80 percent of vehicles needing service, a new part and/or repair, chances are your vehicle could use some extra attention.”
The Car Care Council recommends following a vehicle service schedule, keeping a free copy of the council’s Car Care Guide in the glovebox and performing the most common routine maintenance procedures to keep your vehicle performing at its best:
- Check all fluids, including engine oil, power steering, brake and transmission as well as windshield washer solvent and antifreeze/coolant.
- Check the brake system annually and have the brake linings, rotors and drums inspected at each oil change.
- Check the tires, including tire pressure and tread. Uneven wear indicates a need for wheel alignment. Tires should also be checked for bulges and bald spots.
- Check the hoses and belts to make sure they are not cracked, brittle, frayed, loose or showing signs of excessive wear.
- Check the heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) system as proper heating and cooling performance is critical for interior comfort and safety reasons, such as defrosting.
- Check the wipers and lighting so that you can see and be seen. Check that all interior and exterior lighting is working properly and replace worn wiper blades so you can see clearly when driving during precipitation.
“Be sure to fully inspect your vehicle annually, including performing a tune-up and wheel alignment,” said White. “If you suspect there is a problem, don’t stall and address it quickly before minor repairs become more complicated, expensive repairs.”
If you don’t have a trusted Tulsa auto care pro to care for your car, it’s time to see the reliable Tulsa auto care specialists at Same Day Auto Repair.
Now is an especially good time to go see the Tulsa auto care pros at Same Day. Same Day has auto care coupons that are good through May 31: A free cooling system inspection, a free check of your auto a/c and a BOGO (buy one get one) for a lube, oil and filter. Ask your Tulsa auto care guy at Same Day for full details about the deals.
Same Day is an AAA-approved auto repair facility. Same Day is the No. 1 AAA-approved auto repair service center in Oklahoma and has been for years. AAA members get a 10 percent discount on labor.
Same Day is the trusted locally owned service center for Tulsa auto care and auto repairs. Same Day has six conveniently located Tulsa auto care and auto repair centers to help you - Berryhill, Sheridan, Bixby, Sand Springs, Claremore. and Southern Hills. For the best local Tulsa auto care and auto repair, call Same Day. Call today.
Don't worry about affordability. Ask about Same Day's preferred customer payment options.
That's right, Same Day is now offering payment options - with credit or no credit - with payments starting as low as $40. The program is available for both car repairs and tires.
It's easy. Just talk with your Car Care Guy at the location you prefer and have them walk you through the three-minute process to get you set up or click JOIN HERE next to your preferred location. They can explain the program in detail and show what options are available. They can also help you find the best program to fit your circumstances.
CLAREMORE AUTO CARE | TULSA AUTO CARE | BIXBY AUTO CARE | BERRYHILL AUTO CARE | SAND SPRINGS AUTO CARE | SAME DAY AUTO REPAIR
#ClaremoreAutoCare #TulsaAutoCare #BixbyAutoCare #BerryhillAutoCare #SandSpringsAutoCare #SameDayAutoRepair