When you need Berryhill auto air care, the Berryhill auto air technicians at Same Day are the folks to call.
This summer seems to have dragged on with its never-ending hot weather. The heat has been miserable. But it's even more miserable to get in your car and swelter while you wait for the auto air to cool things down.
Geico Insurance has some tips to help cool things down:
- Park smart, that is, in a shady spot, if possible.
- Set your auto air to recirculate so it only pulls air from inside the cabin. This will also help save on gas.
- Skip pre-cooling because your auto air functions best when there's airflow as happens when you're moving.
- Make sure your auto air filters are changed regularly and are clean.
- Don't ignore leaks. Adding refrigerant is not maintenance. If you're low on refrigerant, that means there's a problem. If your refrigerant is low, Geico says, visit a professional certified in air-conditioning maintenance and repair to check it out.
That's where the certified Berryhill auto air experts at Same Day Auto Repair come in. The Berryhill auto air conditioning maintenance and repair pros at Same Day can help you keep your auto air filters and auto air conditioner functioning at 100 percent.
Same Day is an AAA-approved auto repair facility. Same Day is the No. 1 AAA-approved auto repair service center in Oklahoma and has been for years. AAA members get a 10 percent discount on labor.
Same Day is the trusted locally owned service center for Berryhill auto air repair. Same Day has five conveniently located Tulsa auto air repair centers to help you - Berryhill, Sheridan, Bixby, Sand Springs, and Southern Hills. For the best local Tulsa auto care and auto repair, call Same Day. Call today.
BIXBY AUTO AIR | TULSA AUTO AIR | SAND SPRINGS AUTO AIR | BERRYHILL AUTO AIR | SAME DAY AUTO REPAIR
#BixbyAutoAir #TulsaAutoAir #SandSpringsAutoAir #BerryhillAutoAir #SameDayAutoRepair